Building upon a history of creative environments, the SAP Design AppHaus is a “customer facing” co-innovation space in which customers, SAP, and end-users collaboratively work on projects.
Since 2010 SAP has renovated offices worldwide to foster teamwork and collaboration, and several AppHauses were initially established to co-locate internal software development teams to explore new consumer “apps” (hence the name). Following our values:
- People-Centric: Personal Interaction with partner, customers, and end-users
- Design-Driven: Focus on creative collaboration
- Authentic: Outputs are real solutions for real problems
- Visionary: New way to collaborate with customers
- Networked: Building a network of creative spaces in the SAP ecosystem
- Value-Generating: Building trusted long-term relationships with customers
the customer-facing SAP Design AppHauses are the next step in the evolution of the concept, bringing creative space to SAP’s collaboration with their customers.
SAP Design AppHaus Locations
SAP Design Apphaus Network: Locations Run by Partners
The SAP Design AppHaus Network is a community of creative space owners that help to get innovation into the hands of people by applying a design-led approach.
Its goal is to put the end user into the center of all engagements that leverage SAP products and technologies, by promoting
- Design Work
- Design Mindset
- Design Thinking
- Creative Space
The Design AppHaus Network is a community that not only shares experiences and best practices around these topics but also shares the same values.