Building upon a history of creative environments, the AppHaus is SAP’s “customer facing” co-innovation space in which customers, SAP, and end-users collaboratively work on projects.
Since 2010 SAP has renovated offices worldwide to foster teamwork and collaboration, and several AppHauses were initially established to co-locate internal software development teams to explore new consumer “apps” (hence the name). Following our values:
- People-Centric: Personal Interaction with partner, customers, and end-users
- Design-Driven: Focus on creative collaboration
- Authentic: Outputs are real solutions for real problems
- Visionary: New way to collaborate with customers
- Networked: Building a network of creative spaces in the SAP ecosystem
- Value-Generating: Building trusted long-term relationships with customers
the customer-facing AppHaus are the next step in the evolution of the concept, bringing creative space to SAP’s collaboration with their customers.
SAP AppHaus Locations
Apphaus Network: Locations Run by Partners
The SAP AppHaus Network is a community of creative space owners that help to get innovation into the hands of people by applying a design-led approach.
Its goal is to put the end user into the center of all engagements that leverage SAP products and technologies, by promoting
- Design Work
- Design Mindset
- Design Thinking
- Creative Space
The AppHaus Network is a community that not only shares experiences and best practices around these topics but also shares the same values.