Building upon a history of creative environments, the SAP AppHaus is a “customer facing” co-innovation space in which customers, SAP, and end-users collaboratively work on projects.
Since 2010 SAP has renovated offices worldwide to foster teamwork and collaboration, and several AppHauses were initially established to co-locate internal software development teams to explore new consumer “apps” (hence the name). Following our values:
- People-Centric: Personal Interaction with partner, customers, and end-users
- Design-Driven: Focus on creative collaboration
- Authentic: Outputs are real solutions for real problems
- Visionary: New way to collaborate with customers
- Networked: Building a network of creative spaces in the SAP ecosystem
- Value-Generating: Building trusted long-term relationships with customers
the customer-facing SAP AppHauses are the next step in the evolution of the concept, bringing creative space to SAP’s collaboration with their customers.
SAP AppHaus Locations
SAP AppHaus Network: Locations Run by Partners
The SAP AppHaus Network is a community of creative spaces run by SAP or like-minded SAP partners helping to humanize business software and ensuring that innovation gets into the hands of people.
The goal of the network is to put the enduser into the center of all engagements leveraging SAP products and technologies, by promoting
- Design Work
- Design Mindset
- Design Thinking
- Creative Space
The network ensures that creatives spaces and innovation services can be leveraged by SAP’s customers in all regions. It is a community that not only shares experiences and best practices but also shares the same values.