Design Stencils (Axure RP)
The following variants are available for your Axure RP mockups:
- Compact: Desktop (L)
- Cozy: Tablet (M), Smartphone (S)
- Image version: Shows different states of the control as an image, such as “Regular” and “Hover”.
- Interactive version: Shows interaction built in Axure RP. Most interactions are based on dynamic panels.
Brief Introduction to Axure RP
Wireframing. Prototyping. Documentation.
You can use the Axure RP tool to:
- Make low-fi and hi-fi wireframes with dynamic interactions, or build fast mockups without interactions.
- Save time by using masters and widgets/stencils.
- Visualize interactive mockups for all form factors (desktop, tablet, and smartphone) using adaptive views. Interactive prototypes can be tested on all devices.
- Create a prototype without any coding. Axure RP can be used by designers, or by anyone needing a proof of concept.
If you are looking for an easy way to learn Axure RP, take a look at the tutorials at www.axure.com/learn.
How do I load the stencils in Axure RP?
To load the SAP Fiori design stencils, please follow the instructions on the Axure RP website: http://www.axure.com/support/reference/widget-libraries (section: Loading and Unloading Libraries).