Last weekend I had the pleasure to host the third DTCamp in the SAP AppHaus in Heidelberg. On two days 40 design thinkers from all around Germany discussed topics around design thinking, innovation culture, change management, startups, failing – and of course also soccer (as we watched together the game between Germany and France – and yes, we will become world champion next Sunday 😉
A small – very personal – list of topics, we discussed over the weekend:
- Christian and Dominik from darkhorse in Berlin gave a very inspiring talk about the designification of their company, i.e. how they applied the values of design thinking in their daily work-life and how they ensure that there is an sustainable way to establish this.
- Stephan from oose consulting talked about the competencies needed to be “a design thinker” and whether these competencies could be trained. And if yes, how!
- Daniel from the Institute of Business Innovation gave a very comprehensive introduction (the best I listened to until now …) in all around lean startup and how this fits together with all this design thinking.
- Johannes from the HPI Academy did a ad-hoc workshop around the question “how to become rich?” with some interesting answers (and no, I can not share them because I want to become also rich … 😉
- Katharina from the Deutsche Bank and Boris from SAP discussed one of my all-time-favorite questions “what comes next?”
- Maren from lauterbach sass consulting gave some learningful insights into her way of applying design thinking in their consulting business and an interesting case about the question “what is perfect?”
To sum it up: it was a good event and I am looking forward to meet all you again 😉