If you are a regular visitor, you might notice that a little bit has changed since the last time you were here. Let me sum up the recent changes:
Improved access to all things SAP Fiori:
- We have a new page dedicated to SAP Fiori. Right up there at the top of the navigation bar you can find the link to the new page.
- There is also a new discussion board dedicated to SAP Fiori Design. Previous discussions related to SAP Fiori were moved to the new board. If you are interested in Fiori, check out the existing threads or join in and start a new discussion of your own!
- We also have a page dedicated to Beacon, a news series that helps you discover and learn about SAP Fiori.
- To make some room for the new SAP Fiori page in the top navigation, something had to go. After considerable deliberation, we decided to remove the section of our site called “Participate in Improving Products with SAP.” You can find the blogs that used to be there here: https://experience.sap.com/tag/participate/. In the future, stay tuned to the “Design News from SAP” section of our site to learn about new opportunities to help us improve SAP products.
- Our site also now uses SAP’s award-winning, proprietary typeface called “72” for an improved reading and user experience. Find out more about the 72 typeface in these blog posts from Sooki Lee.
If you are a contributor, we also have some improvements many of you have requested.
- When you are creating a post, you can now preview your work with the aptly named “preview” button.
- We renamed the “publish” button and are now calling it “submit” to better reflect that your post first goes into a review process before it is actually published.
- The editor interface has some minor improvements, such as a more realistic representation of the heading sizes.
As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing from you!
The SAP User Experience Team