Take your chance to join early product discussions with SAP’s product teams. Through the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative you can get an early insight into what’s planned by SAP and influence the development of new functionalities. Register now for a new set of 106 different projects until March 13th to get in touch with the teams. Projects cover a variety of SAP products and also user experience related topics, e.g.
- User Experience Feedback for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- User Assistance and Help for SAP S/4HANA (Cloud): What Do You Need?
- UX concepts for Business Application Factory, central business configuration offerings
- New user experience for HR and Payroll Admin in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- New user experience for the Employee in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- Technology Guidelines: User Experience
- Error Message workflow in SAP Analytics Cloud
- AI enabled business document processing
- Click & Collect in Retail Store Processes
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Feedback Program
- Track the progress and results of your data migration to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: Search Results Page
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: Redesign of the “Your requests” page
- SAP Ariba guided buying capability: “Your approvals” page
- SAP SuccessFactors Information Experience
Alternatively, use this pre-filtered list and specify it further by adding filters (like User Experience, SAP S/4HANA, Machine Learning, IoT and many more) according to your area of interest.
Once you have found a relevant project, simply click the “Register” button on the project page to be invited to an initial call (planned date is on each registration page). The planned engagement varies for each project, e.g. there can be calls, on-site workshops, testing activities, surveys etc. Details on the planned activities and target group can be found on each project registration page and will also be shared in the initial calls.
Please do not hesitate to contact the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative team in case of questions or Feedback.