Take your chance to join early product discussions with SAP’s product teams. Through the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative, you can get an early insight into what’s planned by SAP and influence the development of new functionalities. Register now for a new set of 65 different projects until November 6 to get in touch with the teams. Projects cover a variety of SAP products and also user experience related topics, e.g.
- One user experience for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Direct Distribution – Mobile App
- New Mobile Experience at SAP – SAP Mobile Start
- SAP Customer Guide – Mobile App
- SAP Shop Floor Manager – Mobile App
- SAP Warehouse Operator – Mobile App
- JIT Supply to Customer in SAP S/4HANA – New SAP Fiori Applications
- Sales Quotation Management – Concept for RAP-Based SAP Fiori App
- SAP Commerce Cloud and Qualtrics
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central – Information on Dependents
- New Partner Finder Design
- Sales Order Scheduling
- SAP S/4HANA – Manage Billing Documents App – Mockup Validation
- SAP S/4HANA – Manage Solution Order App
- SAP Cloud Platform Business Application Studio Extensibility
Alternatively, use this pre-filtered list and specify it further by adding filters (like User Experience, SAP S/4HANA, and many more) according to your area of interest.
Once you have found a relevant project, simply click the “Register” button on the project page to be invited to an initial call (planned date is on each registration page). The planned engagement varies for each project, e.g. there can be calls, on-site workshops, testing activities, surveys etc. Details on the planned activities and target group can be found on each project registration page and will also be shared in the initial calls.
Please do not hesitate to contact the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative team in case of questions or Feedback.