Take your chance to join early product discussions with SAP’s product teams. Through the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative you can get an early insight into what’s planned by SAP and influence the development of new functionalities. Register now for a new set of 66 different projects until November 8th to get in touch with the teams. Projects cover a variety of SAP products and also user experience related topics, e.g.
- Unified User Interfaces for Identity and Access Management
- Intelligent Error Management in SAP Fiori
- New Interaction Paths for SAP Fiori 3
- Native mobile application for CxO/ Finance Director
- Native mobile application for Production Supervisor/Planner
- Native mobile applications for Procurement
- Native mobile applications for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Business ByDesign New UX Concepts
Alternatively, use this pre-filtered list and specify it further by adding filters according to your area of interest (like User Experience, SAP S/4HANA, Machine Learning, IoT and many more).
Once you have found a relevant project, simply click the “Register” button on the project page to be invited to an initial call (planned date is displayed on each registration page). The planned engagement varies for each project, e.g. there can be calls, on-site workshops, testing activities, surveys etc. Details on the planned activities and target group can be found on each project registration page and will also be shared in the initial calls.
Please do not hesitate to contact the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative team in case of questions or feedback.