With SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705 we build on the award-winning SAP Fiori 2.0 user experience and introduce SAP CoPilot, which helps users get their work done more efficiently. SAP CoPilot 1705 is the first step towards a digital assistant for the enterprise: aware of your business context, SAP CoPilot helps you efficiently collaborate, supporting issue resolution and follow-ups and helping you take immediate action.
To get an idea of how SAP CoPilot does this, have a look at this Video:
The main capabilities of SAP CoPilot which are available with SAP S/4HANA 1705 and which you can look at in the video are:
- Notes: Users can create notes when working with apps; SAP CoPilot links the collection of notes to the apps you were working on, helping you find them when you return to the app.
- Screen Shots: SAP CoPilot can take intelligent screen shots from SAP Fiori apps. These allow you not only to view the captured image, but also to navigate to the app from where the screen shot was taken, with the same filter parameters applied.
- Recognizing Business Objects: SAP CoPilot recognizes business objects within the current application context and allows you to add them to your collection of notes and screen shots. SAP CoPilot also recognizes business objects referred to in notes or chats.
- In-Context Chat: Chat with other users from your business application context without entering a collaboration room, and share notes, screenshots and business objects. Save the collection of chats, notes etc. for later use. When sharing screen shots, your colleagues can also navigate with one click to the app from where the screen shot was taken, with the same filter parameters as you used when taking it. In other words, no need to attach screen shots to e-mails and explain to your colleagues which app was used and which filter parameters were used: one click will do! Of course, this navigation is only available to users who are authorized to access the app.
- Quick Actions: Quickly create business objects via a select number of embedded QuickCreate UIs; fields are pre-filled from SAP CoPilot context.
SAP CoPilot 1705 is the first step towards a digital assistant for the enterprise, and SAP is planning further innovations down the road. To keep up to date with what is planned, have a look at the SAP CoPilot road map, which is contained in the SAP Fiori Road Map, updated on a quarterly Basis [only accessible by registered customers and Partners]. You can navigate to the SAP CoPilot road map by going to the table of contents on slide 6, clicking on “Application Road Maps” and then on “SAP Fiori apps – Cross LoB / Industry”, where you will find the road map for My Inbox and for SAP CoPilot.
Meet us at SAPPHIRE NOW
Up next is SAP’s SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference. Make sure you check out the session catalog, where we have a session dedicated to SAP CoPilot. You can also find out more at the SAP S/4HANA demo stations and at the User Experience demo stations on the show floor.