The DSAG Technology Days 2019 took place on February 12th and 13th at the World Conference Center Bonn with about 2500 participants.
The motto of this year’s Technology Days was: “Do IT yourself. Paths to the Cloud: thinking together, acting individually”
- SAP UX strategy and the future of human-machine interaction
- Development of mobile apps for the enterprise with Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- All you need to know about SAP Fiori launchpad
- Efficient development with SAP Fiori elements
- SAP CoPilot, the digital assistant for your enterprise
There were also UX-specific presentations in the Development track with 600+ participants:
- With new user experience to the intelligent enterprise
- The evolution of UI5: Die Evolution von SAPUI5: Modern web technologies and performance optimizations
- Mobile in the forest – forest management apps with SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- UI5 technologies and Fiori Waves – Wieland-Werke AG
- Healthier eating with the SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Fiori
- Conversion of Universal Worklist (UWL) to Fiori My Inbox at Döhler with connection to SAP KM and non-SAP workflow engine
It was exciting to see the deep interest of customers during the overall event even to the very last session.