The SAP Screen Personas , SAP Fiori and the SAP Cloud Platform teams provide a way for their customers to learn innovative ways in which their products are being used and to allow them to interact directly with product experts. Each product group hosts monthly “Practitioner Forum” webcasts. These calls are a great way to see how other companies are using these cloud platform and user experience (UX) solutions, interact with other customers, and ask questions about best practices.

We started the first practitioner forum in July 2013. Since then, we have added the other ones to meet customer demand for real-time information to help them accelerate adoption of SAP’s new UX solutions.

The calls follow a regular pattern, as shown the chart below.

• SAP Screen Personas – 3rd Wednesday of the month
    (8 am PST / 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT / 5 pm CET)
  • SAP Fiori – 3rd Thursday of the month
    (8 am PST / 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT / 5 pm CET)
  • Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) UX – 3rd Thursday of the month
    (5 pm Sydney / 7 pm NZST / 12:30pm IST/ 3 pm SGT / 6 am GMT / 7 am CET)
  • SAP Cloud Platform – 3rd Tuesday of the month
    (8 am PST / 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT / 5 pm CET)
  • Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) SAP Cloud Platform – 3rd Tuesday of the month
    (5 pm Sydney / 7 pm NZST / 12:30pm IST/ 3 pm SGT / 6 am GMT / 7 am CET)

You will be able to share Customer success stories on SAP Fiori and/or Screen Personas and/or SAP Cloud Platform and see what others have done.

Not logged in
  • Anonym  4 years ago

How to connect to the respective session?

• Toros Aledjian   4 years ago

Hello Gaurav just subscribe here and We will send you the Meeting request with the dial in information.
      Thanks

• John Spencer   4 years ago

I have subscribed but not received meeting request todate

• Anonymous   3 years ago

Hello Toros haven’t received details yet. Subscribed already. Also send u mail . Pls share the details

• Anonym  4 years ago

yeah looking great to have here

• Jocelyn Dart   2 years ago

Hi folks, APJ UX forum is now held at 5pm Sydney time – based on customer feedback

• Naveen Tummalakunta   2 years ago

Hi
    I have not received an email since I subscribed yesterday.

Can you help?

Cheers
    Naveen

• Rohit Kottalagi   2 years ago

Hello Toros, I would like to be part for SAP Build of Practitioner form, Kindly do help me being part of this, as i don’t find the subscription link for the same here.

• Sandip Ray Mondal   2 years ago

Hi, I’m an SAP UI5 Learner. Can I join here? And it is useful for me? Please let me know.

• Paras Arora   1 year ago

subscribed.. but havent receveid any email… can this be made relatively simple for folks who are already registered ?

• wujie lin   1 year ago

Subscribed and looking forward to hear up-to-date UX solution.

• Naimesh Kundanani   11 months ago

Since signing up, there is no further email and the webinar time has already elapsed. It would be great if the details are sent across as soon as the subscription is done. There would be many last minute subscribers, who will miss out on the interested webinar due to this delay.

• Jocelyn Dart   1 month ago

Hi Naimesh we do appreciate this. Unfortunately at the moment subscription is a partly manual process. You should have received a calendar invite + an invitation to our jam group. If not please make sure you have provided a business email address. Unfortunately we are not permitted to use gmail or hotmail.

• Austris Vasilevskis   6 months ago

subscribed for Fiori practitioners.. but havent receveid any email

• Jocelyn Dart   1 month ago

Hi Austris, Confirming you were invited to the jam group on 16 January 2020. I have re-sent the invite.

• Damian Zurawski   4 months ago

I’ve also subscribed but have not recieved any email… this sounds like scam – you can register, provide your data and that’s it. I recommend everyone – do not to waste your time on this.

• Jocelyn Dart   1 month ago

Hi Damian, Unfortunately at the moment subscription is a partly manual process. I can see you were sent an invite to the jam group on 18th March 2020. I have re-sent the invite to you.

• Damian Zurawski   4 months ago

• Toros Aledjian   3 months ago

Hello Damian

We apologize for the delay in our response. I have confirmed and you are on our distribution list and a meeting request should have been sent to you as well as a JAM Invite.

If you still have issues please email me directly at toros.aledjian@sap.com.

Thanks

• Julius Pereira   2 months ago

Thank you for this awesome new series. Looking forward to it.

• LUIS MIGUEL SANZ   2 months ago

Hello Toros.

I have seen that SAP has issues with the confirmation email. Could you please confirm to me that my subscription is right, and send an email with the information for the sessions and access?

Thanks and Regards.
    Luis Sanz

• Jocelyn Dart   1 month ago

Hi Luis, it’s a partly manual process so does take a little time. Also please make sure you have specified a business email address – we aren’t permitted to use gmail or hotmail for example. You should have been added by now. If not please send me an email at jocelyn.dart@sap.com