Some days ago our development and product team received very good news 🙂
Our topics and teams have been accepted for the 4th year in a row for the Usability
Testing @ SAP TechEd Barcelona! And this time we will even have the
chance to run sessions for two of our main topics:
- New Transport Services for SAP Cloud Platform and SAP HANA XS Advanced (XSA)
- Simplified and automated configurations (for SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform and other SAP Cloud Solutions)
What is Usability Testing?
Usability testing is a method by which users of a product are asked to perform certain tasks in an effort to get an understanding of the product’s ease-of-use, task time, and the user’s perception of the experience. In these one-on-one sessions the user will work directly with design prototypesand give on-the-spot feedback directly to the product teams who design the solution. The usability testing sessions will last up to 90 minutes.
More information can be found in What is Usability Testing?
What is in for you?
- insights in unpublished software
- chance to influence the software early and
- last but not least you get a cool gift
Gifts of last year:
Why is this important for our team?
Usability Testing allows us to get early first-hands feedback on the questions like:
- Which parts of the software are good? Which have to be improved?
- Are we investing in the right direction?
- How intuitive are our Graphical User Interfaces, Flows, and Features?
And of course the biggest satisfaction is when after all our testing and development effort the customers are happily using our software.
How to Register for Usability Testing?
You can register
- at the Usability Testing Registration Desk in the Entry Hall (during the conference)
- online at https://experience.sap.com/teched (before and during the conference)Registration for our topics:
We are looking forward to see many of you in our Usability Testing Sessions in Barcelona 🙂