If you have downloaded SAP Screen Personas and want to learn how to achieve the fastest time to value, I would like to invite you to a free SAP Screen Personas practitioner forum. For the past year, a core group of SAP Screen Personas customers have been sharing their ideas, providing advice, and helping each other with their SAP Screen Personas deployments.
This monthly virtual meeting is designed to help you drive successful deployment of SAP Screen Personas in your organization. We are opening this forum only to selected SAP customers and SAP subject matter experts.
This is not a replacement for the standard support channels, but an opportunity to share best practices, techniques, and shortcuts that will allow you to be more productive with SAP Screen Personas. The goal is for customers to communicate with each other in an open format and learn from each other.
In every monthly session, each practitioner will have the opportunity to ask questions, share their experiences, or simply listen to the other participants. Members (including SAP) should not pitch their products or services. There may be guest speakers on technical topics relevant to the audience.
The SAP Screen Personas practitioners forum meets for one hour every month on the third Wednesday of the month at 11AM Eastern time (8AM Pacific, 4PM UK, 5PM CET).
2016 schedule (second half)
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Wednesday, November 16, 2016
(no meeting in December)
We follow the same agenda in each session:
- Virtual introductions (all attendees must type their full name and company in the chat window)
- News, announcements (upcoming releases, service packs, notes, events)
- Presentations from practitioners (usually customers showing a 5-10 minute demo)
- Round table discussion (topics of interest to the group)
- Technical tips (tutorial from SAP expert on topic of general interest)
- Action item review (what do you need from SAP to be more successful with SAP Screen Personas)
All logistics, minutes, and shared collateral for these calls will be maintained on a private SAP Jam site.
By attending this monthly forum, you agree to:
- Share openly, including demoing your scenario to the group
- Keep good discussions active in this forum
- Maintain professional conduct
- Use standard support channels as needed