Did you know that SAP is offering a series of webinars about user experience?
SAP user group members can participate in the live webinars by contacting their regional user group organization. In these sessions, participants not only can hear from the experts but also ask their questions and get real-time answers. (Please contact your regional user group for participation details.) SAP is informing your User Group about further upcoming webinars.
Missed a webinar or not in an SAP user group? All customers can listen to the recordings, which are available from the SAP Service Marketplace – Knowledge Transfer Webinars page.
The following webinars have already taken place and the recordings are already available from the SAP Service Marketplace – Knowledge Transfer Webinars page.
- “SAP Fiori Deep Dive” (with Dr. Johannes Wasserfall) from November 6, 2014
- SAP Screen Personas Deep Dive and Customer Examples (with Peter Spielvogel) from October 16, 2014
- Creating Greater Business Value by Engaging with your End Users (with Nis Boy Naeve and Andreas Hauser) from October 7, 2014
- Understanding SAP’s UX/UI Strategy (with Nis Boy Naeve and Andreas Hauser) from September 25, 2014
- SAP user experience strategy: Changing the game in user experience (with Andreas Hauser) from June 27, 2014