SAP offers a broad range of initiatives that give our customers the opportunity to influence solution development at SAP and to adopt new innovations early on. After the great success of our end-to-end testing pilot run in February 2019, I am delighted to invite you to our Cloud ERP User Feedback Summit on June 3-4, 2019, in St. Leon-Rot in Germany.
Who should attend?
In this event, we would like to gather your valuable feedback based on “order to cash”and “make to stock”business processes. For this reason, we are looking for end users within the following business roles: accounts receivable consultants, cash specialists, sales representatives, production engineers, and production planners.
If this is you, come and join us at the summit! We will offer several user feedback sessions which you can attend either as a tester or as an observer.
What’s in it for you?
As a participant of our User Feedback Summit, you will be among the first end users to see and test our latest innovations in SAP S/4HANA Cloud and to provide feedback based on your business and process experience. You can actively influence the development of our next-generation intelligent ERP processes on three levels: User experience, integration, as well as features and processes.
Moreover, the event will offer a range of interactive sessions focusing on SAP S/4HANA Cloud and Design Thinking, such as customer journey or SAP Fiori 3.0. In addition, I will have the pleasure to illustrate our Cloud ERP strategy in a keynote lecture.
Please note: In order to facilitate an active dialogue, the number of participants is limited. The event will start on Monday, June 3, 2019, at 10:00 in the morning and end on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:00 in the afternoon.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you have further questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on SAP Fiori, you can check out the following links:
- SAP Fiori User Experience for SAP S/4HANA (video): https://youtu.be/d4VR8d4hSSE
- SAP Fiori 3: first parts available for SAPUI5 developer (blog): https://experience.sap.com/news/sap-fiori-3-first-parts-available-for-sapui5-developers/
- SAP Fiori Product Roadmap: https://www.sap.com/documents/2017/06/88e8295c-c37c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.gate.html
For more information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, you can check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- Influence portal: SAP Customer Influence for SAP S/4HANA Cloud program
- My blog post on SAP News Center: here
- Best practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- New SAP S/4HANA Cloud User Community: register here
- Feature Scope Description here
- What’s New here
- Help Portal Product Page here
Follow us via @SAP and #S4HANA, or myself via @SDenecken