You can transfer SAP Fiori design stencils from Figma to other design tools. This article outlines how to do this for Sketch, Axure RP, and Adobe XD.
Step 1: Open Stencils in Figma
- Go to www.figma.com, and sign up for a starter account (free).
- Import the stencil file using the button in the top right corner.
- Select the stencil you need (see the stencils within the layers panel on the left side).
Step 2: Export/Copy to Your Tool
- Select the stencil.
- Set up the export:
- In design panel on the right, go to the Export section and click the “+” icon.
- Choose SVG as the export file.
- In the overflow menu (…), deselect “Outline Text”.
If you don’t deselect “Outline Text”, you won’t be able to change text afterwards in your design tool.
- Click Export to export the selection.
- In Sketch, open the exported SVG file via File / Open Local Document… .