Iconography is essential for creating a cohesive and enjoyable app experience. To maintain the look and feel among Fiori design language we advise using the outline icon style provided by Material Design. Download them here.
- Use Material Design outline icon set.
- Use icons to highlight important actions for users.
- Use icons to indicate navigation actions to other screens.
- Do not use icon sets that are not from the outline Material Design library.
- Do not use different sized icons.
- Do not use 3rd party icons.
By using the icons provided by Material Design, we leverage the outline icon style, which is similar to the visual style of the Fiori design language.
Grid & Pixel Perfection
System Icon Grid
24 x 24 grid (100% scale)
Live area, designated space for your icon
24 x 24 grid (1000% scale)
Padding space, to provide ample space around your icon
To avoid having blurry icons, design the icons with full pixels, which means they should have whole number units, with no decimals.
Fiori for Android launch icon
To stay within the Fiori family, the launch icon for Fiori for Android apps are blue icons that are placed against a white background.