The interactive chart is used for visual-based filtering in the visual filter bar (VFB) within the analytical list page (ALP). It allows the user to filter by categories, time periods, or by parts of a whole.
Use the interactive chart if:
- You want to give the user the possibility to visually filter data in the analytical list page.
- You want the user to gain insights before filtering large datasets with the visual filter bar.
Do not use the interactive chart if:
- You want to visualize data without using it for filtering.
- You are not using the visual filter bar.
- You want to visualize data for more complex scenarios. In this case, use the VizFrame chart instead.
Want to dive deeper? Follow the links below to find out more about related controls, the SAPUI5 implementation, and the visual design.