This article provides an overview of the topics that have been added or changed with the guideline version 1.60.
With each new guideline version, we deliver two types of update:
- Updates to reflect new or changed UI controls available with the corresponding SAPUI5 version (SAPUI5 Version 1.60).
- Ongoing updates on how to best apply the SAP Fiori design (such as overarching concepts, floorplans, and additional decision support). These updates are introduced with a given guideline version, but are not necessarily dependent on a specific SAPUI5 version.
Note: Our policy is to update only the latest guideline version. If you are working with an earlier SAPUI5 release, also consider checking out the most recent guideline version to get the latest general guidance.
Export to Spreadsheet
The guideline for the triggering button has been enhanced. With the updated design, users can export the table with the default settings, or open a dialog to set specific export parameters.
This feature is relevant for the following UI elements:
- Responsive Table
- Analytical Table
- Grid Table
- Tree Table
For more information, see Export to Spreadsheet – Menu Button.
Layouts, Floorplans, and Frameworks
Dynamic Page Layout
- We have replaced the term “visual indicator” with the term “expand/collapse header feature”.
- The expand/collapse header feature is no longer mandatory (to allow for cases where the feature is obsolete).
For more information, see Dynamic Page Layout.
Updates for Multiple UI Elements
Updates for Individual UI Elements
- Responsiveness can now be defined for the parent container, and not only based on the screen-width.
For more information, see Responsiveness and Adaptiveness.
- Paste: Apps can now catch the browser paste event and get the clipboard data (for example, to add new rows).
For more information, see Paste.