Updated: May 4, 2022
Latest Version 2.20
In the Test stage you will test your digital assistant prototype. You will use the results of the testing stage to change and refine the digital assistant so that it meets your users’ requirements.
Do Alpha and Beta testing of your digital assistant with real users to validate the conversational experience and find areas of improvement before launching your digital assistant at a large scale.
- Alpha testing is done with actual users in a controlled environment.
- Beta testing is done in the user’s testing environment.
- Create 30-50 expressions per intent
- Get feedback from Alpha/Beta users
- Refine dialog based on user feedback