The action select control offers actions within a selection dialog box. Users can select an option from the list, add new options, or remove them. The actions are always visible and are not part of the scrolling area.
- Use a reasonable number of actions within the action select control.
- Use scrolling in the option list area only.
- Sort options alphabetically, numerically, or logically to help users find the right option quickly.
- Make sure that actions are always visible and are without scrolling.
- Don’t add scrolling to the action list.