The radio button provides users with a set of options and the user can select one option only. Each option is represented by a radio button. Radio buttons work in groups only.
- By default display a label, unless the combo box is next to another control that already has a label.
- When using a radio button group in a form, show the group label and the first option in the same row and show all of the following options below the first option.
- Keep the options as short as possible.
- Wrap long text.
- Define a default selection whenever possible.
- Sort options alphabetically, numerically, or logically to help users find the right option quickly.