The date range selection is a single-field control that lets users pick a range of dates from a calendar or enter a date range. The calendar provides users a day view, month view, or year view, so users can navigate between months and years.
- Use this control if the user needs to enter a range of dates.
- By default display a label, unless the date range selection control is next to another control that already has a label.
- If the control is used in a table cell or a narrow form, then use the short date format. For example, in US English: 1/16/22.
- If there are no space limitations, then use the medium format. For example, in US English: January 16, 2022.
- If you need to display the weekday, use the full format. For example, in US English: Sunday, January 16, 2022.
- If you need to show a warning or error message related to this field, use the relevant state in the API properties.