Images are visual representations of objects or function. They are used not only for decoration. They can be used as preview for user’s selection. For example, preview of app when selecting app template.
Please contact us before developing and adding animation in SAP Web IDE.
- When using an image as preview, enable users to enlarge the image by clicking on it.
- Optimize the image size and resolution. Big and/or high-resolution images can slow down system performance (e.g., displaying the image or screen).
- When creating and saving the image, save it as PNG, JPG, or GIF.
- For accessibility reasons, provide the image with text (e.g., name or explanation).
- Don’t use placeholder image if it will never be replaced with a real image.
- Don’t use image as icon. Icons in SAP Web IDE are fonts.