Updated: September 15, 2016
You can create a new perspective and make it available in the perspective menu.
- Use a single-word name for the perspective.
- Follow the perspective icon style when creating an icon.
- Add your perspective between the Development perspective and References perspective.
- Add a menu entry to view the perspective in the Tools menu, and use the perspective name as the menu entry name. For example, if your perspective is called Drawing, then the menu entry in the Tools menu should be Drawing.
- Make sure the order of the menu entries in the Tools menu is the same order used in the perspective menu.
- Don’t use an image as an icon.