SAP Fiori for Android type system maps SAP’s 72 typeface to Material Design’s type hierarchy. This respects the established visual harmony of Material Design’s components while introducing Fiori’s unique visual identity.
Fiori for Android 72 type system
Fiori for Android uses SAP’s proprietary 72 typeface in order to maintain consistency with other SAP products. In addition, the 72 typeface has been designed to meets the rigorous typographic requirements needed for the enterprise. 72 typeface adheres to the following principles:
- Legibility enhancements: Optimized for screen use.
- Font styles: Supports a robust typographic hierarchy.
- Brand voice: Be credible and humane.
- Character set: Accommodate complex content.
- Language support: Supports the Windows Glyph List.
- Accessibility: Improve character recognition.