The SAP Fiori elements list report template supports the features and settings for the list report header detailed below.
For design information, see the List Report Floorplan guidelines and the links below.
|Page-Level Variant Management||Default, you can turn it off.|
|Manual Update Mode||Default|
|Live Update Mode||Available with SAP Fiori elements for OData V2 only|
|Initial State of Header||Default:
|Pin Feature||With SAP Fiori elements for OData V4, turned on when the list report contains at least one responsive table.|
|Editing Status Filter||Default for draft-enabled applications|
|Input Controls for Filters||Default|
|Adapt Filters UI Element||
Page-Level Variant Management
By default, page-level variant management is enabled and the header displays a page title.
You can disable it.
For more information, see Header title.
By default, the header contains:
- The generic Share menu with the global actions Send Email and Save as Tile.
- Share in SAP Jam, when SAP Jam integration is configured.
By default, the update mode is manual.
You can enable live update mode instead with SAP Fiori elements for OData V2.
For more information, see Live Update / Manual Update.
By default, the search is disabled.
You can enable it.
For more information, see Search.
Initial State of Header
The default behavior is shown below:
Application Starts with Data
Application Starts without Data
With SAP Fiori elements for OData V4, the the pin/unpin buttons are displayed under the header when a list report contains at least one responsive table,
The pin option keeps the header collapsed or expanded when the user scrolls.
The grid table and the analytical tables are not scrollable so no pin/unpin buttons are displayed when the list report contains only these types of table.
For more information see, Pinning the Header Content.
Editing Status Filter
By default, the filter is enabled for draft-enabled applications.
The filter values and corresponding results are as follows:
- All (Default value): All results, except duplicates.
Note that users see their own drafts of unsaved changes, but not the corresponding active version of the document.
- Own Draft: Drafts that the current user can display or edit.
- Locked by Another User: Active versions that are locked by other users. The current user cannot edit these versions.
- Unsaved Changes by Another User: Active versions that were edited by other users but are no longer locked. The current user can edit and overwrite these versions, and the previous draft will be overwritten.
- No Changes: Active versions that have no corresponding draft.
For more information, see Draft handling.
Input Controls for Filters
You can decide which filter/input controls to use and set the following for them:
- The properties available as a filter criterion
- The labels for the filter fields
- The default filter values
- Mandatory filters: Marked by an asterisk (*), they always show in the filter bar.
- Type-ahead for values entered
- Value help lists
You can also decide on the selection controls for the filters.
By default, SAP Fiori elements for OData V2 uses the Adapt Filters dialog and SAP Fiori elements for OData V4 uses the Adapt Filters popover.
You can configure the following:
- Filters that are initially visible in the expanded filter bar. When you set filters to be visible by default, they are displayed under the Basic group in the dialog.
- Additional groups for the filters
- Show input fields: Visible by default. You can hide the Hide value/Show value button.
Users can add additional fields through variants.
The OK and Cancel buttons are displayed when the application team or the user has chosen manual update mode for the filter bar.
By default, the Reset button is displayed, you cannot change this.
For more information, see: Adapt Filters.