Use the quick view if:
- You want to display a concise overview of an object.
- You want to display information about, for example, an employee or a company.
- You can split your information into groups (for example, contact details and company information).
Do not use the quick view if:
- You want to provide information in a way other than displaying it in groups.
- You want to display complex information about an object.
The quick view is based on the popover. It therefore inherits the same basic properties from it and provides the same responsiveness. For more information, see popover.
Quick View Examples
You can create your own quick view element or, as with the two examples below show, there are also basic structures for displaying employee and company information in a quick view.