The component can be shown as a pop-up modal after the user logs in.
The component can be found in the profile page menu list.
A. Stacked Modal
The stacked modal navigation bar includes the title and a “Close” button for users to exit the modal.
• Image: Optional, however using eye-catching images to show visualized features is recommended.
• Title: Use a clear and concise title to provide users an overview of the feature.
• Description: Explain your feature briefly. The content section is scrollable if the description is too long.
C. Call-To-Action Buttons
• “Next”: Use the “Next” button for the first or middle pages in the multiple page view.
• “Start”: Use the “Start” button for the last page in the multiple page view of or on the single page view.
• From Profile: Don’t use Call-To-Action Button when you open What’s New from the profile page.
D. Page Indicator
The page indicator is used to show the progress of the wizard when there are multiple pages.
Choose list view if:
- have 3 – 6 updates to be announced
- want users to spend less time reading each update
- have a short description and/or small images
Choose page view if:
- have 1 – 4 updates to be announced
- have a long description and/or big images
- want users to spend more time reading each update
Page View with Image